RESULT DAY
Yesterday was the result day. THE SPM RESULT DAY.
And I got 2A+3A1B+1B2C+ or to be simple 5A2B2C
How amazing. There were so many grades there. To be honest I'm quite disappointed with my result. Dahlah yang A tu semua teras. And hahaha! I got A+ for SEJARAH wooo! and Pendidikan Islam :) A biasa for Bm,Bi and Maths.And alhamdulillah I got B for Addmaths. B+ for Bio and C+ both for Chemistry and Biology. Quite disappointed with the Science subject ;"( There's no way I wcould apply for Dentistry with such result. Baru je berangan nak jadi dentist :(
But hey, it already happened right? To me, it's too late for us to regret cause what had done can't be undone. Think positively and brightly. For those yang kecewa gila, remember SPM is not the end but it just the beginning of our life. We had so many things awaiting us in the future. But to those yang got straight A's atau yang dah dekat-dekat nak straight A's tu congrats k! You guys deserves it! Semua keputusan yang kita terima ni sebenarnya atas usaha kita sendiri. Siapa yang result cemerlang tu I'm sure dorang study hard and smart punya. I admit masa Form 4 I memang belajar main-main. Form 5 pun. Cuma masa dh nak dekat SPM tu baru study gila-gila punya, dah terlambat kan. So kepada korang-korang yang nak amik SPM tahun ni, mulai sekarang korang dah kena pulun habis da. Belajar je sekarang, lepas SPM nnt korang mainlah puas-puas banyak gila masa terluang. So to all SPM's candidate this year I wish all of you the best of luck okay!
Till then, bye assalamualaikum <3
Till then, bye assalamualaikum <3

Comments
Post a Comment