OST That Winter The Wind Blows

hey guys.

I'm just going to update my blog about this one amazing drama in Korea. THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS.I mean I wanna share the OST. I'm not going to share the whole storyline haha malas plus bukan ada sesape nak dengar pon. Bukan ade org pon kat sini huahuahua /buat muka sedih/ so  I'm just giving uolls the link check la sendiri sinopsis drama ni k!

What I wanna tell you is THIS DRAMA IS SUPER DUPER AMAZING! I don't know why but I think this is the best Korean drama ever. Ever since some said the storyline is quite slow but to me this drama was just greattt! The hero, Jo In Sung is sooo damn handsome and the heroin Song Hye Kyo was extremely gorgeous! You guys really have to watch this drama !Lol I know I was over-reacting :P K enjoy those OST down here :D


1) Snowflakes by Gummy









2) And One by Taeyoon SNSD







3) Winter Love by The One









4) Tears Falling by Kim Boa










5) Gray Paper by Yesung SJ







So that's it ! //tahan air mata// cerita ni mmg sedih kalau korang tengok mesti sedu sedan punya! k till then bye assalamualaikum <3




Comments

Popular Posts