Something
Assalamualaikum.
Something happened in my life last week.
Something that taught me to not ever lie to your parents.
Something that made me realized.
Something that you should hold on.
Something that wake me up from the fantasy.
Something that shouldn't be happened.
I know I'm not a perfect person and I don't even tried to be one.
This is terribly my own fault.
I'll promise you it won't happen again
I'll try to change myself,my attitude.
Till then bye assalamualaikum :)
Something happened in my life last week.
Something that taught me to not ever lie to your parents.
Something that made me realized.
Something that you should hold on.
Something that wake me up from the fantasy.
Something that shouldn't be happened.
I know I'm not a perfect person and I don't even tried to be one.
This is terribly my own fault.
I'll promise you it won't happen again
I'll try to change myself,my attitude.
Till then bye assalamualaikum :)

Comments
Post a Comment